Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday

since someone requested to update more about myself, here i am ^^
reading friends' blogs..updating my blog =.=''
wondering..why i create this blog.
I'm not a hardworking person that always update my blog >.<


I supposed to wake up early morning today to revise for my test as I haven't touch any five of the chapters.
But, I was just too tired to wake up. Don't even have the energy to wake and off my alarm.
So, the poor phone.."singing" for hours there..and I skipped my class coz I can't wake up.
It's nearly noon when I woke up. 5 more hours before my test T__T

--1 hour before test--
Guess what..I only manage to finish up 2 Chapters!!
Flip through 2 Chapters finding for those highlighted points and written notes.
Another chapter?? I got no choice but to leave it =.=''
Took my shower and rush to uni~~


I'm kinda worried that I can't finish answering that 50 MCQ in 50minutes.
Didn't finish revise all the chapters..Do I really know how to answer?! o.O
Out of my surprise, I got it all done and I still have 30minutes left!!
Luckily, the result is not bad ^^

Gonna take a good rest before continue with other tests and assignments ^^

No comments: